Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Google Alphabet

I was watching Daniel Tosh, a hilarious comedian, on Comedy Central Present the other night when he joked about the Google search cache. I too have found this feature odd, and though convenient, a little irritating.

Out of curiosity I plugged in each letter of the alphabet to see what Google presumed I wanted to search for based off one letter:

A – Abit AN8 SLI
B – Blessing baritone
C – Captain America
D – Daniel Tosh
E – EDR performance
F – Fahrenheit 451
G – GTA San Andreas: Back to Reality
H – Huxley the game
I – Icon Field Armor
J – Jesus Hates the Yankees Tee
K – Keane
L – love is patient love is kind
M – matte glossy luster difference
N – nintendo64 expansion pack
O – Oblivion cheats
P – pentathlon
Q – Qwest sand art commercial
R – real world seattle
S – spindrift gaze towards paradise
T – they came for the Catholics …
U – Unwritten Law save me
V – VCast
W – white and nerdy
X – xylophone drum corps
Y – you don’t know jack
Z –

I don’t know what this says about me other than that I haven’t searched for a word that starts with Z in a year.

No comments: